We are always growing
As a leader in providing business services to small to medium sized businesses, not-for-profit organizations and individuals, we enjoy close relationships with our clients who see our role as integral to their financial success.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for a variety of projects, including preparing financial statements, performing tax, audit, accounting, and business consulting engagements.
- Training in a progressive computer environment
- The opportunity to work with friendly yet very focused professionals
- Financial assistance for educational advancement
- Experience with a broad range of reputable clients and an interesting variety of tasks
- Varied work hours (4-day summer weeks)
Ross Pope LLP
P.O. Box 785
Kirkland Lake, Ontario P2N 3K4
HR Email Address